5 things I'm obsessed with this week:


I’m always obsessed with Abby Lee.  But I especially love pictures of models off duty. And can we mention her leopard coat. I have a similar one which I will be lending Stella for her trip to Canada.



Spring is almost here and I love these large leather clutches. They just look so soft. I’m going to attempt to make one out of some leather scraps I have at home. DIY are always fun. I’ll make sure to tweet and post pictures.



Nicole Richie has amazing style. She is the best model for her House of Harlow sunglasses. It’s a different twist on the classic cat eye. Black or Tan I can’t choose one. Maybe I’ll just have to get them both.


What’s not to love about classic red nails. I’ve been wearing this color all week. I love it so much because it’s perfect for work and also for happy hour with friends.

My birthday just passed and as a gift to myself I purchased a Canon S95. I wanted an amazing camera that took amazing pictures but that I could carry with me everywhere. I love love love this camera and it’s exactly what I wanted. I can’t seem to put it down.

<3 May

pic: Carolines Mode

No comments: